[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:07:02 PDT 2010

Puktha primary, Swetelove secondary, then a plethora of sub monicures
tertiary. If I hear that it passes (didn't w/ Puktha) then I'll call
the Zodiacus to make sure it is attributed to me in the O-P.

Thanx for the clarifications, I'll try to think of more questions so I
get to type at you!

Pooky Swete

Every moment in the SCA is a gift. A gift wherein we might create the
memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and joyful
memories is The~Dream! - Pooky