[Namron] Need housing assistance for those journeying to Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:09:39 PDT 2010

Good afternoon everyone!

Master Etienne has asked me to coordinate accommodations for those who are
traveling from afar to attend the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
next weekend July 30-Aug 1st.

If you are able to provide space please contact me privately at
katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com.  I will need to know your name, address,
and phone number so that they can contact you directly.  I will need to
know how many you will be able to house and for how many nights. I will need
to know if you have bedding or if they will need to provide their own. I
will also need to know if there are any allergens in your home (ie - you are
a smoker, have cats, dogs, etc).

Thank you!

Katheryn Cunningghame
aka Julie Cunningham