[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Garb and Grub this Sunday

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Tue Jul 20 16:39:03 PDT 2010

Woohoo!  I can't wait.  I also can't wait to see the amazing shoot-to-end-all-shoots that Vincenti, as our last G&G Tournament winner, is no doubt busily designing even as I write this!  I'm certain it will live up to the high standards we have come to expect.

*evylle grynne*

Ld Robert o' the Faire
Archery Marshal, Namron
Facilitator of Mischief at Large