[Namron] Rapier fighting cloaks

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jul 12 11:38:30 PDT 2010

Welcome to the mailing list and to the Barony.  Feel free to attend any activities that interest you.

I believe the cloak they're referring to at the moment are specifically for rapier fighting.  If that's what you're wanting, this would be the class for you.

If what you're wanting is a cloak for warmth before winter hits, this probably wouldn't be quite what you want.  Check around, we do have people who will do sewing for others, for varying costs. Or there are many of us who will gladly help you make your own, including teaching you to sew if need be.

Annabelle