[Namron] Spammers actually called me

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:28:23 PDT 2010

I have done this before just for fun. I had them going for 2wwks with
e-mails and trying to figure out how to get money from me.

They were saying that since we were splitting the money we would split
the costs. So I submitted a bill to them, I had set up off-shore banking
and had gotten an attorney to protect their interests and had to pay him
so then they needed to ppay the attorney there to get the funds released:-)

Vincenti