[Namron] Garb and Grub this Sunday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:44:26 PDT 2010

Greetings all!
It seems I was remiss in my previous e-mail and I owe our wonderful June Garb and Grub archery champion, Lord Vincinti, an apology. I forgot to mention that he will be hosting the archery championship at the July Garb and Grub this weekend. Congratulations on your win last month Lord Vincinti and good luck to all of the archers who will compete for the honor to be the July Garb and Grub champion!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina