[Namron] New Bumper stickers on the Way!

Dave Alvis fynreswolf at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 01:16:20 PDT 2010

Please hold a couple (2) for terric.
Tnx terric

-----Original Message-----
From: Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <pookyloves at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 19:33
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Namron] New Bumper stickers on the Way!

I would be eternally grateful if you would hold 2 of those lovely
stickers for me, your excellency.  Since they may not get here before
I leave for Pennsic, it may be several weeks before I can collect them
from you...

Many, many thanks.  :)

YIS,
Pooky
Northern Regional Minister of Children (if negotiations are salubrious)

Every moment in the SCA is a gift. A gift wherein we might create the
memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and joyful
memories is The~Dream! - Pooky