[Namron] Demo Opprtunity for group home

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 12:12:25 PDT 2010

The date is set for June 26th  10am to 4pm or longer if everyone is having fun.
The theme is a Medieval block party, drummers, dancers, food & Drinks (provided by Santa Fe Place). Fighting, singing if we can find some bards, and A&S displays. We are located between South 4th and 19th on Santa Fe street in Moore. This is a 32 bed facility and they are some of the best people you well ever meet. They will ask questions, dance along and some even try drumming. I have brought drums up here and they loved it, (not the staff LOL). The Moore Chamber of commerce is getting behind this as well as some news coverage. It is going to be open to all to come check out and gives a great opportunity to promote SCA. We need a couple pavilions and period dress and things. I'm hoping for at least a dozen from each Barony but always hoping for more. We could make it a fighter practice and really do it up right. My contact number is 615-5516  for any questions.

Lord Ian MacEwan