[Namron] GAA Planning Meeting

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Tue Jun 8 14:19:43 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

Collette and I are having the initial planning meeting at my house in Moore
Thursday night at 7:00PM. Here is a link to the Namron Activities Google map
which has my house on it. http://tinyurl.com/23mv9xy.

This is Nordsteorra’s second running of this great event and planning well
underway. We are looking for more marshals to run shoots, assistance for the
shoot marshals, shoot mistress (or mister, we’re not picky), water bearing,
gate-o-crat, children’s activity coordinator, and other various bits of help
that make our events successful. All input is welcome and we would love to
have it in person Thursday evening. Snacks and drinks will be available.

For those of you who cannot open the above link (there will be someone), the
address is: 820 Cardan Place, Moore OK 73160.

Detailed directions:
Take the South 4th street exit west off of I-35 in Moore. It’s also highway
37. Go 1.0 mile west until you come to the light at Wilson Drive. Turn left
onto Wilson and go 1 block south. Turn left again onto SW 5th Street, headed
east one block. SW 5th Street will curve to the right, going south again and
turn into Plaza Drive. Keep heading south on Plaza, approximately 4 blocks
and it will curve east again and turn into SW 8th Street. Keep heading east
on SW 8th for 4 blocks. You will pass Cardan Place once. It’s a loop drive,
keep going. As you pass Cardan Place the second time, my house will be
immediately to the right with a big yellow and black SCA sign in the front
yard. The house is peach brick with turquoise trim (no, I have not painted
it yet.)  Park on Cardan or SE 8th.

YIS,
Lord Linus
615-1710