[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S --Tonight--June 10

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 07:07:21 PDT 2010

Reminder to those who were not at Wiesenfeuer Populace meeting this week.  This months A&S, start 7 pm, tonight June 10th, at HL Branislava’s house at 612 Brookwood Drive, Oklahoma City.  Tonights class "Lampwork- A Brief History and How To" we will be learning how to make wound glass beads.  We will have at least two torches and we've plenty of glass rods. It will be interesting to say the least, come join the fun!

YIS
Lady Deirdre
Deputy A&S