[Namron] A free event this weekend!

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Jun 11 14:41:18 PDT 2010

Did you know that the Barony of Namron is hosting a Northern Regional
Practice and Garb and Grub Tournament this Sunday? We'll have an
archery range, lysts and classes! It's completely free and all we ask
is that you wear your garb and bring a dish for the potluck lunch!

Archery and Regional Practice begin around 11AM on Sunday. The
tournament begins at 2PM. This is a great chance to get out and enjoy
some time with friends and meet new people. You may also want to learn
to run a lyst or lyst herald or armor up for the first time!

If you'd like to assist with setup we'll begin at 10AM. Here is the address:

Norman Masonic Lodge
1700 North Porter
Norman, Oklahoma

Baronessa Caterina and I look forward to seeing everyone!

yis,
Barone Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com