[Namron] Open A&S Night...KEEP IT COMING...Monday, 21 June, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 10:05:58 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I wanted to thank all the folks that made it out
again last night.

We had 7 folks who worked to make their way over and share their various
endeavors. Some of the things going were embroidery, inkle-weaving, leatherwork (futzing) and planning for the return of the Cooks Guild.

Portions of the Fallen Storm Project are well underway and one or two may be ready by the July Populace meeting.

Next week, I'll have more handouts for the leather bottles class...that's flasks and bottles! As folks have asked, this is a drop-in class, i.e., drop by pick up stuff and work on it at your leisure...if you didn't start last night, you didn't miss out--just start next week or any
of the Open A&S nights throughout the summer.

The next Open A&S Night will be next Monday (6/28/2010) at 6:30

p.m. at the Hidden Castle.

Again, thanks for the support...see you next time...and make good
Art.

Regards,

Maistir Tadhg

...brick by brick