[Namron] Protectorate Planning Meeting

Patrick cmcullum at cox.net
Mon Jun 7 19:54:31 PDT 2010

Good Populace,

We will be having a planning meeting to prepare for Protectorate this Saturday at the home of their Excellencies Namron starting at 7:30.

We would love for everyone who would like to help to attend.  After the meeting there will be a cook out and swimming will be available.  Please bring your notebooks to write down what you want to help with, a dish or something to contribute to the BBQ, a swimsuit if you want to partake of the pool and lots of good ideas and cheer.

Hope to see you all there, if you need directions please feel free to contact us.

Lord Alexander Marcellus & Lady Alicia Blackdragon
cmcullum at cox.net              hotclady at cox.net
405/694/0667                        405/420/8271