[Namron] Crown Tourney Gate Sign Up

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Jun 9 09:05:11 PDT 2010

I can do the 8-10 am shift.

Mercedes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: vujadea200 at aol.com
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:51 AM
  Subject: [Namron] Crown Tourney Gate Sign Up

  If you are interested in helping with Gate at Crown Tourney please email me with what time you would prefer to do;

  8 am - 10 am
  10 am - 12pm
  12pm- 2 pm (might get canceled, not sure yet)

  I am wanting at least 3 (maybe 4 ) people for each shift and I am hoping to get it inside (so no sitting in the hot sun!)

  I also promise to provide all the mint drink that you want while you are sitting gate (and pickled eggs,  my mothers famous recipe!)

  Adena