[Namron] More war games

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 14:58:36 PDT 2010

Thought I'd mention a few more and also send this to the Namron list::

The Crusades-two or more players

Richard III - Two players,Wars of the Roses

Presstags-many periods,tactical game designed for two players but can use more.

Armada-Spanish Armada,never played it so not even sure what level it is.

Gladiator-Exactly what it sounds like;I think you can have several players

Circus Maximus-Chariot racing in the Roman Empire.Best with four players

Most of these games are old Avalon Hill or Strategy and Tactics{SPI}games,if that means anything to you.
E-mail me if you might be interested in playing one some time.

                           Edward