[Namron] Demo this weekend in Moore

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:46:05 PDT 2010

Greetings all!
I write to ask you to please support the demo that Lord Ian from Wiesenfeuer is organizing. It will be held this Saturday June 26 from 10am to 4pm at Santa Fe Place. Santa Fe Place is located between South 4th and 19th streets on Santa Fe
in Moore. The theme for the event is a Medieval block party and will include drummers, dancers, fighting, singing, and A and S displays. Food and drinks will be provided by Santa Fe Place.
The Moore Chamber of commerce is getting
behind this as well as some news coverage. It is going to be open to
all to come check out Santa Fe Place and gives a great opportunity to promote the SCA. Ian's contact number
is 615-5516. If you have any questions please contact him.
Unfortunately, Barone Orlando and I will not be able to be in attendance, but we hope that Namron will make a good showing.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina