[Namron] Off Topic but WAY cool!!!

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 12:05:49 PDT 2010

Hello all! Its Kylie. Kyna. Adenas sister. What ever you know me as. As most of you may know, I work at The Little River Zoo in east Norman. This coming Saturday we are having the first annual

BAD BAD LEROY PINE'S LITTLE RIVER ZOO BIKES AND BEASTS POKER RUN!!!

For  $20 pre registration on line, or $25 day of you can be registered for fun fun fun!

Cash Prizes! $1000 goes to the best hand, and $100 to the worst hand!

$5 Tours

Wild Child Adoptions

Food Vendors

Live Music

Games

Contests and Much MUCH more!

2010 Harley Davidson Dyna Glide Give Away!
        For a $20 donation, or 6 for $100, you can be entered for a chance to win a 2010 Dyna Glide! Contact Kylie at 405.532.4573 for tickets, or on line, or Call The Little river Zoo at 405.366.7229

You can preregister online at order raffle tickets at :
            http://www.littleriverzoo.com/bikes_and_beast_poker_run.htm

Or call Micky (The Joker) at 405.366.7229

Thanks all! I hope to see you there!

p.s. Kylie will be one of the tour guides. GO ME!