[Namron] Crown

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:14:00 PDT 2010

One of projects for decorations at Crown Tourney is making list flags with
the arms of the baronies, province, shires and cantons of Ansteorra. To that
end I am inviting anyone willing to help to come to my house - 210 South
Lahoma, Norman next Monday evening, the 28th, at 7 p.m. and we will start
painting list flags. Just bring yourself. For those of you who have not been
here before, drive East on Main Street until you pass Flood, the next right
)by the Firestone store) is Lahoma. It would probably be better to park
behind the Firestone Store and walk down the street to my house, the third
on the right. If you think you can make it, drop me a line so I know how
many to expect - many thanks - Gwyneth ( 364-0389)