[Namron] Namron Wed Fighter Practice

sirburke at cox.net sirburke at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 07:36:12 PDT 2010

To All,

As I have talked about for several weeks now I had planned to come to Namrons Fighter Practice this week and teach my sword class as promised. But I am going to have to postpone that now as I have been scheduled for a MRI on my back on Wed. The appointment is for 3:15pm but I know how long these things can take and I do not want to have people coming expecting my class and me not show up or not be unable to get into armor. The MRI is for an ongoing issue that I have had for over 8 years and should not effect my ability to get into armor in the future.  I spoke with Their Excellencies Namron and I am just going to move the class back one week and do it on the 7th of July.  As I have talked about this will be a class on sword mechanics, not just on how to throw a shot but also on how to block shots.  We will also spend some time talking about the concept of grounding and how it applys to shot throwing.  The class is open to all and armor is not required for the first part.  I hope to see you there.

Sir Burke