[Namron] Cimarron Work Day July 3rd

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Jun 30 09:39:50 PDT 2010

FYI

  Greetings from Camp Cimarron.

OK guys, we need to keep moving if we plan to get camp operational again.

The next WORK DAY at Camp Cimarron is this Saturday, July 3rd.  Mowing, weed
eating, weed spraying is on the agenda .  We hope to start about 8 a.m., but
will welcome workers whenever they can arrive.  We really need lots of
adults, ready to pitch-in and help.   Gary White, Cimarron Task Force
Chairman, gave us a list of suggested equipment to bring.

*Supplies/ equipment needed:* * Mowers, especially. riding mowers, chain
saws, weed eaters, Round up weed killer, sprayers for Round-Up weed killer,
gasoline for mowers (No Ethanol), saws, loppers & rakes.    A brush-hog with
tractor would be absolutely great, if available.*
    *Also DRINKING WATER, sun screen, bug repellant, wasp spray, snacks.  *

You can still stay Sat nite if you want, so don't forget bedding, etc.

A Sandwich lunch will be available from Friends of Cimarron for a donation,
but please *RSVP to Debbie McBee aka Nut-n-honey at **
oafcmippy at sbcglobal.net*<http://us.mc806.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=oafcmippy@sbcglobal.net>
* so we know how much food to bring.*

We look forward to seeing many of you.

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender<k.weuste at sbcglobal.net?subject=Fw:+please+pass+this+on+to+SCA...+Thank+you>|
to group<wolfstar at yahoogroups.com?subject=Fw:+please+pass+this+on+to+SCA...+Thank+you>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wolfstar/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMnFkZTUyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5NDk4MTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI3NzkxNDQxMA-->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wolfstar/message/22686;_ylc=X3oDMTM2cnExMjJhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5NDk4MTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NzY3NTAzBG1zZ0lkAzIyNjg2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI3NzkxNDQxMAR0cGNJZAMyMjY4Ng-->(
1)
 Recent Activity:

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<wolfstar-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,