[Namron] Namron Bardic Circle Tomorrow (Thursday)

Vanessa contessavanessa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 20:14:12 PDT 2010

So, not singing this week?

--- On Wed, 6/30/10, Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Namron] Namron Bardic Circle Tomorrow (Thursday)
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 8:52 PM

Just wanted to mention two things.  My cars are in the garage so you'll have to look for the house number and if you get lost you can find my cell number listed under Lorenzo Martín on the Namron website under people, of all things.  =)  Feel free to call.  I'm not on the Wiesenfeuer list but they are welcome to that too.

Looking forward to this
Señor Lorenzo Martín