[Namron] Demonstration Opportunity

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 11:53:08 PDT 2010

I was thinking the same thing. I have not heard back alot of responses from Namron on this   loll.
The date is set for June 26th  10am to 4pm or longer if everyone is having fun.
The theme is a Medievel block praty, drummers, dancers, food & Drinks (provided by Santa Fe Place). Fighting, singing if we can find some bards, and A&S displays. We are located between South 4th and 19th on Santa Fe street in Moore. This is a 32 bed faciltity and they are some of the best people you well ever meet. They will ask questions, dance along and some even try drumming. I have brought drums up here and they loved it, (not the staff LOL). The Moore Chamber of commerce is getting behind this as well as some news coverage. It is going to be open to all to come check out and gives a great oppertunity to promote SCA. We need a copule pivillons and period dress and things. I'm hopeing for atleast a dozen from each Barony but always hoping for more. We could make it a fighter practice and really do it up right. My contact number is 615-5516  for any questions.

Lord Ian MacEwan