[Namron] Crown Tournament Planning Meeting

Gina Henderson iamstrydersmom at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 08:45:58 PDT 2010

I'm still in Texas after the new baby, I won't be back up until Wednesday. But I believe I have everything under control other than getting with you at some point for funds and getting table cloths from Phred the Shed.

YIS,
Faoil

Just because you're paranoid it does not mean that there isn't an invisible monster waiting to rip your face off.  Harry Dresden