[Namron] Open A&S Night...TONIGHT...Monday, 28 June, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 14:00:58 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Let's keep the A&S
going...maybe learn
something new.

I will be continuing the leather bottles class...with handouts this time. As leather bottles take a bit of time,
 the class will
continue over the course of the summer and you can drop by at any of the
 Open A&S nights.

Come on out to an Open A&S
 night at the Hidden Castle. We get started around 6:30 p.m. If you're
not familiar with the Hidden Castle (previously Buzz's), it's at 1309 SW
 24th Ave.,
Norman. Directions:(From North) Take
I-35 South to Norman. Take the Lindsay
Ave. exit. Turn left at the light onto Lindsay Ave (at the end of the
exit ramp.) Follow Lindsay Ave to SW 24th Ave (1st light after you leave
 I-35.) Turn right onto SW 24th Ave. Take the 1st available left onto
Briggs St. The Hidden Castle is on your right.(From
South)Take I-35 North to Norman. Take the Lindsay
Ave. exit. Turn right onto Lindsay Ave. Follow Lindsay Ave to SW 24th
Ave (1st light after you leave I-35.) Turn right onto SW 24th Ave. Take
the 1st available left onto Briggs St. The Hidden Castle is on your
right.
Drag

 the old
project out of the corner! Swap notes and stories. Come share your art
with others.
The
 lights are
fixed! Lots of room! Plenty of energy! Come out and join us!
Keep a good thing going!

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick