[Namron] Job situation.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:07:02 PST 2010

Greetings!

I just wanted to spread the word to those who were so interested that
I have been conditionally offered a security job in Tulsa. The pay is
respectable, with lots of opportunity for overtime (or so I am told).
The benefits are actually so bad, that I would literally be paying
$1.00 for every $0.75 of medical coverage the policy offers. So, no, I
wont be signing up for that. I need to wait for my background check to
come in, but I have been through this before and I know my record is
clear, this is just an administrative formality. The hope is to start
some time next week, probably Monday or Tuesday. Beyond that, I
actually know nothing about the schedule or the days I will be
working.

Sorry for the band-width, and thank you to everyone who has been
rooting me on and keeping me in your prayers.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk