[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Planning Meeting for Medieval Faire Prep...Mar 11 (Thur)...1st meeting

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:04:09 PST 2010

Tadhg,
What time on Thursday?
Cat

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
CC: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
From: ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:02:05 -0800
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Planning Meeting for Medieval Faire Prep...Mar 11 (Thur)...1st meeting

      Greetings,

As the Medieval Faire Liaison, I'd like to give folks an opportunity to get involved on a personal basis.

So, Thursday, Mar 11...that's tomorrow night...we will be having the first (of three) planning meeting for the Medieval Faire at Norman High School in H.L. Meraud's classroom.

If you are interested in participating, please join us at the Norman High School. The school is on Main Street, east of Boyd Ave. Park on the east side of the high school and go in the door closest to Main St. H.L. Meraud's classroom is immediately adjacent to the Commons (Cafeteria).

If you can't join us for this one, don't worry...I plan to have one at Gulf Wars (I will herald the Northern Region camps) and the last one on Monday, Mar 22, at 7:00 p.m. at Norman High School.

If you get lost, call myself (826-9834) or Meraud (833-1168).

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |
            	Start a New Topic

                Messages in this topic
          (2)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      MARKETPLACE

            Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

  .