[Namron] A Party With No Enemies!

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 16:09:20 PST 2010

A Party With No Enemies!

Gulf War Pity Party at my place on Friday, March 19th. We shall party away our
woes and drink to the victory of our valiant forces, who went to
Gulf without us.

Party
starts at 7-ish and lasts until everyone leaves the next day. There
will be booze and snacks, but bring extra if you like. Crash space is
very available, especially if you're drinking.

We don't have any
pets, and we don't smoke inside the house so we're set for people with
allergies. Our home is kid-friendly and there is space to lay them down
at bedtime.

Bring your buddies, your booze, and anything else fun that starts with a 'b'. *g*

Feel free to e-mail or call for directions.

Rose the Obnoxious

(580) 514-9764

2610 NW Pollard Avenue
Lawton, OK 73505