[Namron] Hatur

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 16:33:52 PDT 2010

I hope all goes well and he is able to go home and relax a little bit, I
am sure he is quite tired of being at the hospital.

Let him know that his heavy duty fish bat (that I have nick-named
"Thumper", that should bring a smile to his face!) just happens to be
the perfect length for my shield and I used it in every war point battle
at GW. It both protected me many times and got many kills:-)

YIS,
Vincenti