[Namron] Acting Update

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 17:31:19 PDT 2010

We've got seven people who have expressed some interest but we still neeed more than that to do Shakespeare.I've been recruiting a little since my e-mails and have a few more possibles;MEN are especially neeeded.Right now it looks like I'm going to have a lot of women playing men's roles.

 Those interested please speak to me at Medfaire or upcoming events next month so I can have you read for me.A lot of people don't know me but if you ask around for Edward, you should be able to track me down without too much trouble.
                         Edward