[Namron] Painting Party Palooza at Willow and Jons!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:17:44 PDT 2010

Sat April 3rd Starting at 11ish are BIG wonderful help days for Willow and Jon!
We will be PAINTING the OUTSIDE. I need more helping hands then just me...
If you can show up at: 228 East Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74106-2347 it
would be a joyous blessing! My# is 918.781.9652 please call me for
more details.

Thank You!!
Pooky ~ Actuator of Loving Impetus and Wielder of The Dream (and
Pookasized Pink Hammers)

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete or come on ride the train, The
Pooky Love Train!