[Namron] wifi at Gulf Wars

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:53:01 PST 2010

yaya it was not strong (not sure if it is weak or week) but available.

Pook

There is a certain word group type I don't know how to spell, they all
seem to have negative connotations. Hmmm well I've gone this long
without being familiar with words like deceat, which spell checker
says is incorrect.

But I wax Pooketic

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete or come on ride the train, The
Pooky Love Train!