[Namron] Archery Equipment...

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Mon Mar 22 20:19:13 PDT 2010

I have just ordered two 10' x 20' archery nets to help with arrow retrieval at practice and other baronial functions.  According to the company I ordered them from, it looks like they will be in for the next archery practice (the weekend after Med Faire!)

So, be prepared to shoot royal rounds and get good practice in at the 40 yard target... without worrying about hunting for your arrows in the woods.  That is, of course, unless you shoot *really* high...

Very truly yours in service to the Dream,

Ld Robert o' the Faire
Namron Archery Marshal