[Namron] Medieval Faire Prep...Mar 3 (Wed)...Tonight

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 13:00:47 PST 2010

Greetings,

Sorry for the late reminder...it was supposed to go out this morning.

It's crunch time...only two sewing Wednesdays left until Gulf War (and Medieval Faire.) So, tonight, we will be painting canvas and repairing tents at the Norman High School Commons (Cafeteria), Mar 3. We'll be working on getting the Achievement up on top of the pavilion, and getting to work on the next pavilion.

If you are able, please join us anytime from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Norman High School. The school is on Main Street, east of Boyd Ave. Park on the east side of the high school and go in the door closest to Main St.

A little help at 6:00 p.m. at the shed would also be appreciated.

If you get lost, call myself (826-9834) or Meraud (833-1168).

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick