[Namron] April Pop Meeting

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:47:07 PST 2010

To the Barony,

A LARGE group of us went to visit "The Hidden Castle's" expanded
building (formerly called Buzz's Subs) after the last Pop meeting.
They have offered the use of their building again for our Pop
meetings, demos and whatever else we would like to do.  After much
deliberation & discussion, our Baron, incoming B&B, the Seneschal and
the rest of the group that went to visit the location agreed upon
moving our Pop meetings, etc to The Hidden Castle from now on.

As previously mentioned, we will NOT be charged for the use of their
building and we will not be obligated to buy any of their food or
drinks.  If anyone does want to purchase food or drinks there, then
they would be available & willing to provide us with that service.  We
will have use of their whole building, PA system, stage, food service
and anything else we might need to use.

So starting with our April Pop meeting, we will be at The Hidden
Castle located at 1309 24th Avenue Southwest, Norman, OK 73072.  It is
a large, red building that looks like a castle and is located behind
Del Rancho & Dollar General.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline
Seneschal--Namron