[Namron] Planning Meeting for Medieval Faire Prep...Mar 11 (Thur)...1st meeting

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 13:02:05 PST 2010

Greetings,

As the Medieval Faire Liaison, I'd like to give folks an opportunity to get involved on a personal basis.

So, Thursday, Mar 11...that's tomorrow night...we will be having the first (of three) planning meeting for the Medieval Faire at Norman High School in H.L. Meraud's classroom.

If you are interested in participating, please join us at the Norman High School. The school is on Main Street, east of Boyd Ave. Park on the east side of the high school and go in the door closest to Main St. H.L. Meraud's classroom is immediately adjacent to the Commons (Cafeteria).

If you can't join us for this one, don't worry...I plan to have one at Gulf Wars (I will herald the Northern Region camps) and the last one on Monday, Mar 22, at 7:00 p.m. at Norman High School.

If you get lost, call myself (826-9834) or Meraud (833-1168).

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick