[Namron] home safe

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:20:23 PDT 2010

I'm home and enjoying the luxury of temperate climate control and 2
hour hot showers.

Pooky

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete or come on ride the train, The
Pooky Love Train!