[Namron] Beltane Planning Meeting

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:44:33 PDT 2010

Greetings one and all!

Our next Beltane Planning Meeting will be held on Monday, March 29th at
7:00pm, this is the day after Medfair. The meeting will be held at the
Hidden Castle, located at 1309 SW 24th Avenue, Norman, OK. The meeting
will last about an hour to an hour and a half.

I know that many people have been very busy during the last few weeks
getting ready and going to Gulf War and Medfair but, we still have a few
things to do:-)

Much of the planning has been done and is going along very well. We
still need a few things from people to put on the website that will
describe an activity and what people will be seeing. There are still
some areas that are blank and should be filled in by now. If you are
running an area or an activity please check the website to make sure
that it has all of the information that is needed. The website is:
http://beltane.scaevent.org/ and can also be accessed by going to the
Namron home page.

Hidden Castle will have a full grill available so people can eat at the
meeting. They have drinks and snacks available also. For those that are
interested, the menu prices run from $5.50 for a Castle Burger that you
can add fries and a drink to for $2.00 more, they have French fires,
Onion Rings, Cheese Sticks, Hot Dogs, Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Diet
Coke, Coke Zero, and Root Beer for $1.50 and 50 cent refills, Candy bars
at $1.00, Coffee 50 cents and Beer for $1.50.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Vincenti da Murano
Beltane Autocrats