[Namron] Introduction

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:56:56 PDT 2010

Welcome to the Barony of Namron.

Namron has a very strong A&S tradition. The density of Laurels is very, very high compared to most groups. Scribal is a very strong area with the barony... as is archery. You should have no shortage of things to do while you are here.

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds O.L (brewing/research)
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com