[Namron] surgery

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:28:30 PDT 2010

Be well my dear friend!

I am happy to hear the VA can cure Repugnancy in only 6 days.

Hope to see you soon, been missing you a lot!
Pookliwyn ~ Also a Lover (even when fighting)

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love
and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is
our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save yourself
the trouble and hit delete or come on ride the train, The Pooky Love Train!