[Namron] Maypole Ribbons

katiedee27 at cox.net katiedee27 at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 18:03:47 PDT 2010

If anyone would like to donate ribbons for the May Pole at Beltane, we will happily accept them!  They need to be 14 feet long, 2-3 inches wide.  You can put names on the ribbons as a memorial or honor for someone you care about. Ribbons can be dropped off at 820 Cardan Place, Moore, OK   or   All Pets Animal Hospital in Namron, 4603 West Main St., (just say they are for Katie if you take them there). If you can't get to either of these places, call and we will come pick up the ribbon from you. (Or bring them to the next Populace Meeting.) Linus cell is 615-1710. Thank you!

Linus and Giselle