[Namron] News of Beltane

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun May 2 20:21:57 PDT 2010

Greetings!
    Though our bodies may be wearied, our hearts are light and
energentic with the memories of the time spent with good friends this
weekend. Since the hour is late and whits are dwindling, I'll keep
this short.

BELTANE WAS AWESOME and NAMRON ROCKS!

If you were there, then you know what I mean. We ran a tight event
with fun games and tournaments, a wonderful feast and an exiting
revel. Oh and I believe we had an investiture. Caterina and I just
want to thank everyone involved and promise to regale you with more
details of our champions and award recipients at the populace meeting
on Tuesday ;-)

al servizio della Baronia,

Barone Orlando Giovanni di Gilead
Baronessa Caterina Giovanni di Gilead