[Namron] Tent Outlining & Bardic Tonight

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Thu May 6 08:07:08 PDT 2010

Sorry for the late notice, but I need to let you all know that The
Hidden Castle will NOT be able to serve any hot food tonight.  They
had a gas leak, so their gas is currently turned off until this
weekend.  They will still be serving beverages though to anyone who
wants them.

The owner, Kelly, also wanted me to let you know that you are more
than welcome to bring your own food with you tonight due to their gas
line not being fixed yet.

So, come out and join in on the tent fun & bardic this evening.  Plus,
bring your own dinner (if you are hungry) and socialize with your
friends!

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline