[Namron] Another demo opportunity

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 11:18:08 PDT 2010

Greetings all!
I have learned of another demonstration opportunity for our group that I would like to pass on. Namron has been invited to support Twilite Thunder at the Celtic Horse Festival on Saturday June 19. The event will kick off around 9 a.m. in Stillwater, OK. We have been asked to bring a tent and come in garb for the event. There will be a potluck in conjunction with the demo as well. The Festival is a part of the Celtic Oklahoma Heritage Festival. To see more about the event, check out the following website:

http://www.okcelticfest.com/Festival.html. We will be admitted to the festival for free since we are conducting the demonstration.

The owners of Twilite Thunder live here in the area and are going up to participate in the festival. We learned of the demo opportunity through our own Lady Isabella Giovanni di Gilead who has horses boarded on the owner of Twilite Thunder's property.

Equestrian enthusiasts from around the state will be in attendance at this event so it will be a good opportunity to recruit some new members and a step in the right direction to getting an equestrian program going here in Namron. Please let Lady Isabella know if you are interested in attending. Her e-mail address is meehmeeh40 at yahoo.com. Barone Orlando and I plan to be there!
YIS to Namron and The Dream,
Baronessa Caterina