[Namron] A&S Night.

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Mon May 10 13:56:53 PDT 2010

Its the second Monday of the month and that means A&S night. We have a new
location this month, we will be meeting at the Hidden Castle. We will be
working on our UFOs (unfinished objects) and enjoying good company from 7pm
until 9pm.
For those interested in learning to weave the Torsade I will bring supplies.

Barone Orlando informs me that his father could use a few hands to help
finish drawing the achievement on the kingdom pavilion. That activity will
begin at 6:30 this evening at Baron Donnchadah's home.

--
Monica Ball

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes
the rules of politeness. ~ Otto von Bismarck