[Namron] Heraldry

Ulf ulfie at cox.net
Mon May 3 16:44:23 PDT 2010

Melina wrote:
> Me too! Sounds like an excellent turn out will be had. Perhaps His
> Excellency would like to pick a date? There are so many of us that need a
> stern talking to ;-)

It sure is a privilege to paint this here white fence!

(Note to Orlando and Kat: Your Excellencies - I will be providing you
with good candidates for the Herald's position shortly. Mwa-ha-ha-ha)

If someone would tell me when the next open A&S night is, I'll be glad
to teach my "Carnac the Magnificent Meets Heraldry" beginner class.  Or
if we have any work days coming up... it would have been perfect to do
while people were painting the tent.

Master Ulf