[Namron] Lost and found from Beltane - Please cross post as needed

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 3 18:11:52 PDT 2010

Did Someone say Fire???????
Ok going back down the rabbit hole :)

Ld.Wilhelm

________________________________
From: Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, May 2, 2010 10:25:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Namron] Lost and found from Beltane - Please cross post as needed

hmmmm, a fire, a branding iron, and rope??

Sorry, I have not worked and studied that area and we were in a hurry to get info out rather than getting it our correctly:-)

But I do look forward to the classes since you so graciously offered to work with me, teach me, and then I can get mine done and Margherita's!

Vincenti