[Namron] Garb and Grub Tournament 16 May

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue May 4 21:08:30 PDT 2010

Our first Garb and Grub tournament will be on 16 May at Reeves Park!
The festivities start at noon but we'll start setting up around 1130.

Here are a few things that you can do:

- Bring a dish to share with everyone (the Grub)
- Wear funny looking medieval clothes (the Garb)
- Invite friends and family who may be interested in the SCA
- Help with Lyst heraldry and Lyst Mistressing
- Socialize with all your friends from Namron!

Activities will include chivalric and rapier tournaments. A&S displays
and classes, bardic, Master Ulf's "Known World Renowned Heraldry
class" and a troll class.

This will be a good chance to learn to court herald, lyst herald, lyst
mistress or just enjoy yourself. At the end of the day we will name
Garb and Grub Champions.

Baronessa Caterina and I hope to see everyone there.

in service,
Barone Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com