[Namron] Heraldry, In Lucas' Defense

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Wed May 5 05:45:55 PDT 2010

Bah, you're many things, but ne'er truck-ulent.

Still, as long as you perform your country best, I suppose I will truck with you.  I had a blast performing with you and HL Shanna at court, and always enjoy your performances, both heraldic and bardic!

I only hope that, should I ever herald for real (rather than just occasional stunt heralding) that, when I make mistakes and get called on it, I am able to respond with as much humor, humility, and showmanship as you.  With as great a performance as you gave, if I didn't know you better, I'd almost wonder if you perpetuated the gaffes just to give the court something to talk about.  Well done!

-Rob (o' the Faire (One))