[Namron] Beltane reciepts

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri May 7 16:25:45 PDT 2010

I agree that Populace Meeting is a business meeting, but not that it is
the only time that the Barony gathers as a whole.  It's also not the
only business meeting.  I understand that there are going to be officers
meetings monthly now, so we'll have two business meetings a month.
I've seen far more than 5 or 10 at a lot of the other meetings.  I would
say that Rapier / Scribal probably has as many or more people than Pop
meetings.  There are also people I ONLY see at other meetings who don't
come to pop meeting.  Being the social butterfly that I am, I also love
getting together with large groups of us.  The problem I have with pop
meeting is that it is a BUSINESS meeting.  We're supposed to be paying
attention to the officers, not interrupting them with our
conversations.  My hope is that the Grub and Garb that Their
Excellencies are starting will be a new great SOCIAL meeting, where we
can visit with each other in large groups.

I apologize if my previous email came across as flippant or dismissive.
It was meant tongue in cheek.

Plain ol' Donnchadh