[Namron] Celtic Festival

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Mon May 10 09:13:36 PDT 2010

I have a little bit more information about the Celtic Fest as Mooneschadowe
does it:
-we are helping with Gate - they are planning to move gate up to the
building in the shade and possibly inside. (yay!)
-we have space indoors for an A&S table (but no plan yet)
-company and help are very welcome

We don't have any food plans set - we usually come and go, and then all hit
a restaurant after all our stuff is put away.

~Elsa